PVC Coated Copper Tubes (ARAI Approved)
Mercure Metals & Alloys manufacture high quality PVC coated copper tubes & copper coils designed for protection against aggressive environment and colour coded to aid identification. Copper tube with a PVC sheath may be an effective method of protection against attack in harsh operating conditions.
The PVC is tightly extruded onto the tube and is available in black, white, blue, yellow and green colours according to customer requirements. Material used to coat copper tubes is polyvinylchloride (PVC) of the following characteristics.
Product Application Areas
Standard Sizes, thickness of copper tube and PVC can be as per requirement. Other sizes as per requirement subject to our confirmation can be manufactured.
- 1/8"(3.2mm) OD to 1"(25.4mm)OD
- In cut length from 2 mtr to 14 mtr In continues length from 15 mtr to 1000 mtr
- 0 for soft coils H/HH for straight pipes
- Instrumentation, Gas Lines, Gen Engineering CNG/LPG kit Industry, Refineries
- P.V.C Thickness
- 0.5 mm to 2 mm
- P.V.C Colour
- Blue/Black/White or any colour per customer choice
- Extra resistance, prevents corrosion, enhances life span of tubes