- Mercure Metals and Alloys is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of optimum quality copper rods.
- These rods are known for their dimensional accuracy, high grade raw material, structural robustness and superior finish. Engineering sector and electrical industry find maximum usage of these copper rods.
- Mercure Metals and Alloys manufactures extruded and drawn copper rods in many shapes such as round, hexagonal, square or rectangular bars and in various dimensions.
- Anti microbial properties of copper makes copper rods the most effective material for hygienic touch surfaces (in hospitals and other healthcare facilities or public buildings).
- Drawn round, hexagonal and square rods: 2000 - 4000 (soft temper max. 3000 mm)
- Drawn bars: 2000 - 6000 (soft temper max. 3000 mm).
- Extruded rods and bars: 1000 - 4000 mm
"On customer's request, upon agreement, other sizes, lengths and properties are also possible."
- OXYGEN FREE HIGH CONDUCTIVITY COPPER (OFHC).
- ELECTROLYTIC TOUGH PITCH (ETP).
- CHROMIUM COPPER.
- CADMIUM COPPER.
- SILVER BEARING COPPER.
- VARIOUS OTHERS GRADES ON REQUEST.
|Copper Rods (Round, Rectangular, Hexagonal)
||Outer Diameter/across flat 5mm to 150mm
||Available in Straight Lengths / Coils.
- We manufacture & supply copper rods in all the standard shapes & sizes. Although we can facilitate customized rods according to the specifications provided by the client. These rods have found various applications in mechanical and engineering domain.
- Few of the industries are:
- Electrical Industries.
- Engineering Industries.
- Household Engineering Appliances.
Mercure Metals and Alloys offers a complete line of drawn copper / copper alloy rod and bar products.
- Applications for these products include Bus Bars, Feed Stock for precision machined electrical components, nozzles, fittings and forging stock. These products will meet ASTM specification, and are available in round, square, rectangular, hexagonal and customer specified shapes.
- Rod and Bar products are available in the following Alloys: C101-102, C110, C107, C120-122, C162, C165, PD135 and PD-35EF.