Copper Pipes and Tubes for ACR Application
Mercure Metals and Alloys offers a wide range of Seamless Copper Tubes. These tubes are supplied in both Hard Drawn Straight Length & Bright annealed Pancake Coils. These tubes are manufactured as per International and National Standards required by client.
All tubes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method, as per the requirements of ASTM E 243.
Mercure Metals and Alloys tubes are 100% carbon free. All tubes are cleaned and sample tested to meet the residual requirements as specified by the codes at 0.038g/m2 (0.35g/ft2).
Coils are normally furnished in ‘O60’ temper and straight lengths in H58 temper.
- ASTM B68 / ASTM B75 / ASTM B280 / ASTM B88 / JIS H 3300 / EN1057 or BS2871: PART 2:1972 / DIN 1754/8905/ IS2501 / Internal Client Specifications.
- 1/8” (3.2mm) OD to 13/8” (34.9mm) OD in Coil Form & 2mm OD to 41/8” (104.8mm) OD in Straight Length
- 50 Feet/100 Feet in Coil Form & 5.8 Meters in Straight Length. Also as per client
- 10SWG (3.2mm) to 27SWG (0.4mm)
- "O" (Soft Annealed)/ H58 (Drawn General Purpose) Temper
- ACR, Instrumentation, Railways, General Engineering etc